OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Provide legal expertise using a collaborative and practical approach
- Be a trusted advisor with an in-depth understanding of your business, objectives, operations and employees
- Offer alternative pricing structures – including flat fees – to allow you to shape the fee structure that meets your needs
- Use technological innovation to deliver high quality, cost effective legal services
AGILIS LAW is a transactional law firm with a focus on commercial real estate. Our clients are commercial real estate entrepreneurs and companies with sophisticated legal needs who are searching for a more flexible alternative to larger traditional firms. At Agilis Law we focus on results, not billable hours. This mindset transforms the nature of the relationship we have with each of our clients. We become a partner in achieving your business goals, not just your outside law firm.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
AND CONSTRUCTION LAW
As your real estate lawyer we focus on providing the practical advice you need to close deals and to grow and manage your commercial real estate assets. Our commercial real estate services include: real estate acquisitions and sales; structuring, negotiating and documenting entity formation and joint venture agreements; reviewing and negotiating construction and permanent financing documents with national/regional banks, life insurance companies and CMBS sources; assisting our clients with mortgage workouts and restructuring; and lease negotiation for both landlords and tenants.
We are also experienced in construction law, including: representing owners and contractors in the preparation and negotiation of construction and design documents including both AIA and proprietary forms; advising among the various construction delivery (i.e., cost-plus, lump sum design-build etc.); and assisting in the selection of the delivery system that is best suited for a particular project.
GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES
The close working relationships we develop with our clients frequently evolve into a role as their outside general counsel. Our deep understanding of their business operations, risk tolerances and objectives allows us to provide them with many of the benefits of having in-house counsel. We provide consistency and continuity in how they deal with the day-to-day legal issues they face. Often, we are handling tasks that would have otherwise been overlooked or neglected until a crisis arose. These day-to-day legal services include:
- Company formation and governance
- Development and review of standard contract templates
- Contract negotiations
- Employment, consulting and professional service agreements
- Non-disclosure, confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Pre-litigation dispute resolution
- Assisting with the selection and oversight of outside law firms on litigation, corporate and other matters requiring particular expertise or the resources of a large firm